FACTS AND FEATURES
- SGA has five 7-story elevator buildings & 132 apartment units.
- The buildings cluster around a lovely inner courtyard.
- Many apartments have balconies.
- Radiant heat keeps your feet warm during winter.
- There are built-in window air conditioning units.
- Windows have screens and can be opened for fresh air.
- There are different floor plans in the one, two and three bedroom apartments.
- Commercial-size washers & dryers (at least 2 each) are located in the basement of each building.
- Recycling bins for paper, glass, and plastic are found in each basement.
- There is a separate room for second-class mail and posting of announcements in each building.
- There is a convenient USPS mail box at the courtyard entrance.
- Off-street parking is available ½ block from the development at a reasonable resident’s fee.
- 7-11 across the street on Emerson.
- $.20/day city resident tickets permit on-street parking.
- Two staff engineers take care of much interior & exterior maintenance.